- Why Your Church Needs to be on Facebook
- Pages, Profiles and Groups … Oh My!
- How to Create a Facebook Page for your Church
- Building Your Church’s Facebook Page
- It’s Not about “Marketing,” It’s about “Relationship”
Facebook is not a fad. Social media and social networking are here to stay. Since Facebook went public in September 2006, it has become the major platform for social connections on the Internet in the United States and around the world. Today Facebook has more than 800 million active users, and more than 50% of them log into Facebook on any given day. Facebook users stay connected through their computers, smartphones and tablets. When making purchasing decisions, or decisions on joining or visiting a church, many people will rely on advice they get from Facebook friends. Church-shoppers will visit websites before they’ll look at a telephone book or newspaper ad, but more and more, they are interested not only in information but interaction before they even attempt a visit …
For the full document, click below: